Favorite TV Show

1978-79 Saturday night live shows (classic version) on NBC

Jay Leno's on NBC

JAG on CBS

Mythbusters on Discovery Channel

iran.gif

geez im slow of the mark on this one, 70's show and mythbuster are required watching.
as is:
Alias (mmmm jennifer garner 8) )
blackbooks (you gotta love manny, and bernard opening the wine bottle with the drill)
spooks - what an awesome show, go the beebers
i loved the series of "Lock stock..." when it was on a couple of years ago
oh and Dr Who for Billie Piper :lol:

yes!!!!
the mole!!! i saw an ad for it last night, looks awesome, pity they haven't got grant bowler (?) back hosting it, oh well.
good show that one

what happened to kina?

I don't watch TV, but if I did my favorite would most likely be something on TLC or the History channel. I guess I'm a bit of a nerd. :lol:

laguna beach (guilty pleasure)

law and order.

law and order csi.

law and order svu.

any other law and order they may come up with. (which they were in the makings of another law and order, but peter orbrach died and it put an end to it. :(

what about "law and order: trial by jury"?
that has just hit our screens, though i haven't heard much about it. the original was the best, IMO, with SVU coming close second

family guy is deadly! Have u seen the movie yet?
Peep show is another a great one, the office extras are all good 2. I love topgear though brillant

fun fact about family guy: it's the first and only show to ever come back with new episodes due to dvd sales.

cartoon network either knew exactly what they were doing or they got really lucky when the picked up family guy for adult swim, but they aren't why they are making new episodes, as most people think.

Hmmm... I know this post hasn't been active for a while, but I feel that I need to 'represent' my favorite show. LOL

Hi, my name is Brittany, and I'm a Real World ADDICT! :lol: This year, I really like the Austin cast, but the San Diego one was my favorite.

~*Brittany*~

Back