Favorite Tom Clancy title

Rabs

Just reading the Favorite Authors thread and noticed alot of clancys so thought id make this one.

For me it has to be

1. Red storm riseing.
2. Rainbow six
3. Teeth of the Tiger.

Also read and enjoyed
Patriot Games
SSN
Net Force
Clear and Present Danger

iv been trying to figure this one out since i read the first book......

i guess it would have to be:
1. Clear and Present Danger
2. Without Remorse
3. Rainbow Six

and all the rest are a close 4th

not read clancy for a few years now, but red storm rising was very good, i also liked the one where clarke takes on the gangsters, i think it was no remorse. :rambo:

I very much enjoyed both the book and the movie version of Patriot Games but my favorite book of Clancy's is Armored Cav: A Guided Tour of an Armored Cavalry Regiment.

^^ thats a very informative and interesting book, but i think his best of the "Guided Tour" series was "Marine" and KC72, if you are talking about the drug people, then it was "Without Remorse" not "No Remorse"

ghost457 said:
Which Op-Center book? The original, or a different one?
Hum the front cover says "OP Center Author Tom Clancy", quite thick. Are there other versions? Bought it from a book club, perhaps a revisited version or something? Don't know.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
wel.. Ghost Recon series is awesone!!!

Dude Ghost Recon is a Series of games not books based on Clancys book Rainbow Six which along with Cardinal in the Kremlin have to be my favourites

sunb! said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457
Which Op-Center book? The original, or a different one?

Hum the front cover says "OP Center Author Tom Clancy", quite thick. Are there other versions? Bought it from a book club, perhaps a revisited version or something? Don't know.
Op Center was written by Tom Clancy, but there was a series of spin off books using the Op Center characters and Tom Clancys name (under licence of course) but written by other authors. Still quite good though, along with the net force and net force explorers books

Shame on me, I never read a book of Tom Clancy. I saw the film 'hunt on red october' and I liked it, but I know, that most times the bokk is much better than the film.
Several of my friends said to me that 'red storm rising' should be really great and I have had to read it.

Especially being from Germany were Red Storm Riseing plays out.

Many experts (according to wikpedia) beleive that the book is one of the most realstic descriptions of how WW3 might of turned out.

Red Storm Rising and Teeth of a tiger in a close second and mods here is a quote If you want to kick a tiger in the :cen: you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth

Back