Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER

CanadianCowgirl

Well with summer not to far away I was just wondering what everyone did on their time off in the summers, or if you don't get any, what you'd like to do in the summer...

I plan on using whatever time I have off to go horseback riding in the woods, going out for a few rides on my friends boat and going swimming off of it, camping, hanging out with friends around a bonfire and going 4 wheeling....

Like I would usually do during my summer. Exploring the world. Meet people, cultures, and customs.

This summer I'm off to Asia. First stop Japan Tokyo, then Seoul, South Korea, then to Dalian, China and then to Shanghai, China by Train, and then to Bangalore, India by plane. Seems to be an exhausting trip although I am able to handle this kind of travel.

I'm gettin my license real soon so I'm gonna definetly have to go back to my stomping grounds in New York first thing and visit some old friends. Other than that...Can't beat BBQ's, paintball, fireworks, the beach and girls

sleep, paintball, girls , wrestling, urinate, beach, work out(im gonna get sooo buff), sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um, feel sorry for us people who are about to enter winter???

grab a surfboard and go find waves!!!!

I agree with Pete and 03USMC's choices except I'd exchange long hikes in the mountains for rodeos. I'd add outdoor concerts too. The jazz festival and the Mozart concerts here are high points among many.

Golf, hockey (I love showing up to rinks in flip-flops); I'm gonna bust my ass to get back to competition swimming shape and do the usual, working out at the Rec. Center. But since it is almost spring break for me, the focus is on $10 Busch 24 packs.

LOL
awesome priotities man!!!!! :lol:
damn, im envious lol that beer is cheap!!!
what distances do you swim?

Goin' down to the river or to the lake and havin' some brew (Yes, a case of Busch for 10 bucks, cheapest beer worth drinkin' up here)and doin' some fishin'. However, this summer I'm gonna do some bull ridin'

When I'm not loafing on the couch watching lame soap operas, I'll be in the kitchen refilling my sody pop and getting another Twinkie. On occasion, I will go outside for fresh air(when we fart, it stinks!). In August, I will go to Boot Camp. I will be a big ole fat chud who has fallen completely out of shape and is completely sloppy. I will have forgotten everything I learned about the Marine Corps(general orders and whatnot) and my head will be so fat that thoughts will have to fight their way from one fat nerve to another. The Drill Instructors(I might call them Drill Sergeants!) will have their boots stuck so far up my ass that their lean mean fighin' machine toes will eat three squares a day. In November, these fine gentlemen will remove their feet and send me off to throw dirt, knock down trees, and kick cars off the road. That will be my summer(kidding!) But I am going to Boot Camp for the Marine Corps.

Locke said:
LOL
awesome priotities man!!!!! :lol:
damn, im envious lol that beer is cheap!!!
what distances do you swim?

I swim a few miles a practice divided up amongst sprints and different strokes.

Whatever i feel like, i live in southern california so summer is just our season off, the rest of the year is more or less the same, just cooler. Though i never really get to appreciate summer since i'm in american football practice all day.

Just found out that one of my college buddies has two boats, one on the channel by his home and one on lake Erie. Since he is over twenty-one I believe the summer game plan is to sit back, pound brews, and fish.

Back