Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER

--
Boots

March 21st, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Topic: Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER

Well with summer not to far away I was just wondering what everyone did on their time off in the summers, or if you don't get any, what you'd like to do in the summer...

I plan on using whatever time I have off to go horseback riding in the woods, going out for a few rides on my friends boat and going swimming off of it, camping, hanging out with friends around a bonfire and going 4 wheeling....
March 21st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Few things in the world are as relaxing as sleeping under a shade in the sun. Possibly with a gentle breeze...
March 21st, 2005  
CABAL

Like I would usually do during my summer. Exploring the world. Meet people, cultures, and customs.

This summer I'm off to Asia. First stop Japan Tokyo, then Seoul, South Korea, then to Dalian, China and then to Shanghai, China by Train, and then to Bangalore, India by plane. Seems to be an exhausting trip although I am able to handle this kind of travel.
--
Boots
March 21st, 2005  
Pete031

BBQ and Beer....
March 21st, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete031
BBQ and Beer....

A man after my own heart Mines the same as Petes. But I'll add Baseball games, Rodeos, and taking my daughter swimming.
March 21st, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

I'm gettin my license real soon so I'm gonna definetly have to go back to my stomping grounds in New York first thing and visit some old friends. Other than that...Can't beat BBQ's, paintball, fireworks, the beach and girls
March 21st, 2005  
webs

sleep, paintball, girls , wrestling, urinate, beach, work out(im gonna get sooo buff), sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 22nd, 2005  
Locke

um, feel sorry for us people who are about to enter winter???

grab a surfboard and go find waves!!!!
March 22nd, 2005  
Charge 7

I agree with Pete and 03USMC's choices except I'd exchange long hikes in the mountains for rodeos. I'd add outdoor concerts too. The jazz festival and the Mozart concerts here are high points among many.
March 23rd, 2005  
Vitaly

Golf, hockey (I love showing up to rinks in flip-flops); I'm gonna bust my ass to get back to competition swimming shape and do the usual, working out at the Rec. Center. But since it is almost spring break for me, the focus is on $10 Busch 24 packs.