Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER

whoa, I had forgotten I started this post, haha. Well once again, my fav thing to do in summer is training and showing my horse, cruising around in the boat, fishing, swimming, and being lazy, haha

Last edited:
well its usually going swimming or horseback riding..but this summer ive mainly worked and havent had time to do either much...

My favorite thing to do in the summer is SHOOT! I mean, it's probably better in spring or fall because it's not too hot out and there aren't as many bugs, but my answer is final.

I like the sun, the fab. summer weather...I like to wear summer clothes,...summer festivals are the best, because there's more of a reason to drink cold beer and have fun!!!! oh, and swimming that's the best part ;)

eating ice creams, drinking really cold beers. go swimming naked (think you guys in the usa call this skinny dipping?) and offcourse look at al the beautiful ladies with their short skirts on ^^ god i love the summer :p

eating ice creams, drinking really cold beers. go swimming naked (think you guys in the usa call this skinny dipping?) and offcourse look at al the beautiful ladies with their short skirts on ^^ god i love the summer :p

Hahhahaahaha!!!! sounds like fun...I like the cold beer part....:wink:..oh, and yeah summer's for socializing more :wink:

Fly fishing for Salmon and Trout.

I have a location that is just soooo good and it takes your breath away just looking across the lake at the mountains behind it.

Back