Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER - Page 5

--
Boots

May 13th, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

whoa, I had forgotten I started this post, haha. Well once again, my fav thing to do in summer is training and showing my horse, cruising around in the boat, fishing, swimming, and being lazy, haha
August 9th, 2007  
Team Infidel

stay cool and swim...........
August 9th, 2007  
philam15

softball, swimming at my pool, reading, lake stuff, and boys

pretty much in order too...
--
Boots
August 11th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

well its usually going swimming or horseback riding..but this summer ive mainly worked and havent had time to do either much...
August 11th, 2007  
major liability

My favorite thing to do in the summer is SHOOT! I mean, it's probably better in spring or fall because it's not too hot out and there aren't as many bugs, but my answer is final.
August 12th, 2007  
The Other Guy

absolutely nothing.
May 25th, 2009  
sky2979

I like the sun, the fab. summer weather...I like to wear summer clothes,...summer festivals are the best, because there's more of a reason to drink cold beer and have fun!!!! oh, and swimming that's the best part
May 27th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium

eating ice creams, drinking really cold beers. go swimming naked (think you guys in the usa call this skinny dipping?) and offcourse look at al the beautiful ladies with their short skirts on ^^ god i love the summer
May 28th, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefrombelgium
eating ice creams, drinking really cold beers. go swimming naked (think you guys in the usa call this skinny dipping?) and offcourse look at al the beautiful ladies with their short skirts on ^^ god i love the summer

Hahhahaahaha!!!! sounds like fun...I like the cold beer part......oh, and yeah summer's for socializing more
May 28th, 2009  
major liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
absolutely nothing.
Actually, I think this is now my answer.