Favorite Thing to do in the SUMMER - Page 3

--
Boots

April 9th, 2005  
Hard Corp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Airsoft and travelling. Trying to keep revision to a minimum.
...Yep, that about sums it up.
April 9th, 2005  
Sea_Cadet

Training for Sea Cadets, then Staff the RTC at Port Hueneme, teach the next generation of Cadets.
April 15th, 2005  
MilitaryRose

Ummmm... lets see, reading, or playing sports at my friends house, baseball, kickball, anything, water gun fights... FUN!!!
--
Boots
April 18th, 2005  
Themrose89

going camping, Doing trainings, meeting people, hanging out with friends(doing crazy stuff )
April 18th, 2005  
CABAL

Traveling all around the world if possible. I'll be going off to Asia this Summer.
May 4th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Hopefully be with my girlfriend most of the summer. Maybe go to some partys and be with my family and friends.
May 8th, 2005  
AussieNick

Try and get placed on my courses, I'd rather do them in the middle of summer than the depths of winter.

Also, ride my motorbikes, go shooting, go drinking with mates, head to the beach, wake boarding/jet ski on the murray river, or go to my beach house at port willunga.
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Stealing Crooks bandwidth , Encampment, paintball, girls, running, running, and more running, staying up late and waking up early, and if possibly learn to fly.
May 8th, 2005  
AFSteliga

2 words: ROAD TRIP!!!
May 9th, 2005  
Ryan17

Moutain biking, pools with hot college girls... and well the acasinal crown and coke....