* graphics
*Art
*Lunch
* Morning break
*home time
*P.E.
*geograpghy

and the occasional cig break :cen:

History was indeed interesting, although it was to much of the type of history I disliked.

I have forgotten what the class was called but I lernt welding etc. Great, I love using my hands to craft things (all types of powertools are fun aswell) Like a Center lathe (did i spell that correctly?)

bllrby2104 said:
how can someone like history? I can not stand history.

that is going to be my major next fall if all goes well. A lot of it has to do with how your teacher was. If he/she just taught out of the book, then you will hate history. If your teacher was creative and taught outside the text book, then history may have been more enjoyable for you.

my major is teaching us about the Civil War in JROTC this semester, because he used to be a history teacher, but he's teaching us Civil War troop movements and we're going to recreate a battle using the tactics from back then

Doody said:
bllrby2104 said:
how can someone like history? I can not stand history.

that is going to be my major next fall if all goes well. A lot of it has to do with how your teacher was. If he/she just taught out of the book, then you will hate history. If your teacher was creative and taught outside the text book, then history may have been more enjoyable for you.

Thats exactly my plan!

leave it to Marksman to say something like that. It is to be expected

After being on the forum for a bit, you can almost expect somethings from some people :m1:

I never liked World History. ;) Which would explain my 99.5% overall average. All because of that 1st essay that landed me a 96.

leave it to Marksman to say something like that. It is to be expected

After being on the forum for a bit, you can almost expect somethings from some people
wow,id have to be a bit more unpredictable in future ;) [/code]

Back