Favorite subject in school - Page 3

--
Boots

January 16th, 2005  
Missileer

1. English Literature.
2. Mathematics.
3. Typing (more girls) because there were no computers in my youth.
January 17th, 2005  
Skinny

History. Now remember I am a high school student, and high school will most likely be the last of my education, and I only plan on joining the Army as an enlistedman. So far I've taken World History, Global Issues, and U.S. History, but next year I'm going to take Sociology and Law and Society.
January 17th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: u think

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllrby2104
how can someone like history? I can not stand history.
history is interesting, you just need to study some thing worth it and that has 1000's of yrs of history
--
Boots
January 17th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
History. Now remember I am a high school student, and high school will most likely be the last of my education, and I only plan on joining the Army as an enlistedman. So far I've taken World History, Global Issues, and U.S. History, but next year I'm going to take Sociology and Law and Society.
do you have any plans for education past high school?
January 17th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

English...or swimming. The military makes us take a 2 hour swimming class every Friday, it's pretty tough but it'll get me in better shape
January 17th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: let me think

I liked P.E. cus when the lads wore boxer's under their shorts you could see their........well.......hmmmmmmm do i have to say!!!!
January 17th, 2005  
Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny
do you have any plans for education past high school?
No plans.
January 17th, 2005  
rotc boy

thats the spirit skinny
January 17th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

yea, usually people lose it when there is no one there
January 18th, 2005  
Bory

Lunch, then History