Favorite season

sandy

What season are you favorite?
My favorite season is fall.
The autumn tint make mountains beautiful, and the cool breeze.

All seasons have there charm, and watching them change is one of the great pleasures in life. To see spring come in with flowers and and the trees coming out in leaf, and with that pleasant warm spring sun shine that pushes winters chills away. Those lovely summer days which in these northern climes going on and on, while you watch the crops grow and change colour, Autumn with it's bright warm days and the birds flying south the fruit ripening on many of the trees, those quite evenings walking when every sound seems to travel for miles and the mists rises as the air cools a bit and swirls the ground and makes it look like that you are walking on a cloud, and those fantastic displays of colours as the trees get ready for winter. Winter, the patterns make by the frost all over the place, those crisp clear mornings that put a spring in to your step watching the snow being driven by the wind to form strange shapes, who can say that they would change any of this.

My favorite season is winter...yeah i know i live in louisiana and dont get much of a winter..but i might be changing that lol...i want to live where there is an actual winter not just cold snaps lol

Fall, without a doubt. Not only is it generally cool and dry, you get some awesome colors as the trees change. Plus you get to dress up like a fool without being laughed at on Halloween.

Why not spring? I like it. It won't be very hot and not very cold. I hope there are only spring all the year. And all the trees and grass will turn green. It makes bright in our eyes. That's excellent!

-------------------
military

Back