Favorite Scent

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
My favorite scent of the moment is Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions, Twisted Peppermint.

I bought the set tonight and I am in loooooooooooooooooooove. I am two seconds away from licking my arm and the shower gel and lotion almost burn from the mint when they are put on.... It smells divine.

I am going to get the Winter Candy Apple set next I think.

My favorite "normal" scents are VS Dream Angels Heavenly and VS PINK

For guys...I really don't have a favorite scent that men wear, I think it just depends on the guy and what seems to fit him...and I am not big on men that reek. Personally no scent is just fine with me...(unless they have something they use that is super yummy and not overdone).

My favorite scent is.... err... due to CoC I can't say it.

Let's just say it's a scent from a physical activity between two partners.

My favorite scent is Cherry Blossom, by bath n body..n Lovely, by Victoria Secret :)

Last edited:
Maybe I should have titled this "favorite perfume scent."

*Sighs*

Men.

nothing better than the smell of warm motor oil while it is being changed and freshly cut grass.

Splash a bit of that behind ya ears and you will be attracting Kiwi's and Aussies before ya know it.

:)

nothing better than the smell of warm motor oil while it is being changed and freshly cut grass.

Splash a bit of that behind ya ears and you will be attracting Kiwi's and Aussies before ya know it.

:)

I love kiwi!!!

And Australian accents are to die for.......

...but I don't think I'll be splashing warm motor oil on me as perfume anytime in the near future. :p lol.

Victoria's Secret Mood

Succulent Eau de Parfum Spray, another favorite.

...I just found it upside down in my vanity drawer. And more than half the bottle has leaked. I guess that is why my drawer smelled so freaking good every time I opened it. Ouch.

I'll always remember Summer nights in deep East Texas just after a rain. Fresh cut hay and honeysuckle bushes growing along the fence.

Back