Favorite Quote(s)

cpl_clarke

I am not a leader so do not walk behind me. I am not a follower so do not walk in front of me. I am a friend so walk beside me.

This should be under the quotes and mottos forum but whatever...

"Your cadence is your heart beat! Right Now, you people are having a heart attack!"

why torture yourself when life will do it for you.

heard it in a movie when i was 12. i think i need a more inspirational one!

The good life - the one that truly satisfies - exists only when we stop wanting a better one. It is the condition of savoring what is, rather than longing for what might be. (Charles R. Swindoll)

"I know theres a lonely heart, in every lost and found. But forever you and I will be the one, who found out what forever means."

-Clint Black, ft. Lisa Hartman Black - When I said I do

My favorite song.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

The Great Bill Shankly

"You come into this world with nothing, and you leave with nothing. The only thing that matters whether you were here at all is the impact you have on the lives of other people."

- my father

Words I still live by and remember every day.

well, i couldnt think of a favorite

so how about:

Hail Ceasar!! We who are about to die, salute you!!!!
i know, kinda weird.....

the band of brothers one is really good too.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

behemoth79 said:
rotc boy said:
"chivalry is dead, and women killed it!"-Dave Chappelle

and once again, chappelle is wrong. as long as im alive, chivalry will not die.

well, i wanted to post a different one but i dont think its a very appropriate one..... :)

"I don't know what effect they have on the enemy, but by God they terrify me!"
- Lord Wellington.

hoohaa310 said:
sic vis pacem, para bellum

if you want peace, prepare for war

not to be off topic, but is that where the name "9mm Parabellum" came from? btw, very interesting quote

it could be, i really dont know what parrabellum cam form, I always thought it came from a german caliber, but i really dont know

:rambo:

Back