Favorite Quote(s)

--
Boots

September 17th, 2004  
cpl_clarke

Topic: Favorite Quote(s)

I am not a leader so do not walk behind me. I am not a follower so do not walk in front of me. I am a friend so walk beside me.
September 17th, 2004  
Trevor

This should be under the quotes and mottos forum but whatever...

"Your cadence is your heart beat! Right Now, you people are having a heart attack!"
August 19th, 2005  
SMPRfidlis

we few, we happy few. We Band of Brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother
--
Boots
August 19th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

why torture yourself when life will do it for you.

heard it in a movie when i was 12. i think i need a more inspirational one!
August 24th, 2005  
Toyuzu

The good life - the one that truly satisfies - exists only when we stop wanting a better one. It is the condition of savoring what is, rather than longing for what might be. (Charles R. Swindoll)
August 24th, 2005  
behemoth79

"I know theres a lonely heart, in every lost and found. But forever you and I will be the one, who found out what forever means."

-Clint Black, ft. Lisa Hartman Black - When I said I do

My favorite song.
August 24th, 2005  
KC72

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

The Great Bill Shankly
August 24th, 2005  
Charge 7

"You come into this world with nothing, and you leave with nothing. The only thing that matters whether you were here at all is the impact you have on the lives of other people."

- my father

Words I still live by and remember every day.
August 27th, 2005  
ghost457

well, i couldnt think of a favorite

so how about:

Hail Ceasar!! We who are about to die, salute you!!!!
i know, kinda weird.....

the band of brothers one is really good too.
August 27th, 2005  
phoenix80

If a man take no thought at what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand--Confucius