Favorite President of The United States

JFK! If it weren't for him, we'd have never landed on the moon, or we would have gone there a lot later.

Reagan. He was President when I first enlisted and the morale of the military was the highest I have ever seen it. The pride he instilled was something that really can't be described but had to be experienced.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

"I like Ike" was an irresistible slogan; Eisenhower won a sweeping victory.

Mine would be Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush (anybody that flew a torpedo bomber during WWII is worthy of my respect!), and U.S. Grant. Yes Grant was a HORRIBLE president (far too trusting of people) but he was a good and honest man and I choose to respect that.

well, i like Clinton the most maybe because i read all i can find about him..

perhaps he is a bit over sexed in some occasioins. but as a president,
he created the best economy in U.S ppl have ever seen for some 30-40 years.....

he is just birlliant

If you don't mind having a rapist as your favorite I suppose that clinton is ok.

Modern era: Reagan, he was my 1st Commander in Chief got to see him in
Korea in 86 and he understood what had to be done to beat the USSR.

Jefferson had vision and helped make the country what it is today.

en...even if he is an animal, if he makes economy good, he is a great president..

being a president is not to please others with a good image, but to really do something for the ppl

Millard Fillmore. Just because it's been about 160 years since anybody voted for Millard Fillmore for anything.

voting for a mediocre president there charge? :lol:
reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they do a play and they have a bunch of kids dressed as presidents and they're singing
"we are the mediocre presidents
you wont see us on money
or even a statue"
(been a while since ive seen that episode so the words are probably WAY off, but you get the idea :idea:

Armychef said:
If you don't mind having a rapist as your favorite I suppose that clinton is ok.

Modern era: Reagan, he was my 1st Commander in Chief got to see him in
Korea in 86 and he understood what had to be done to beat the USSR.

Jefferson had vision and helped make the country what it is today.

Never knew that clinton was charged with rape? :p

I guess I will add one. JFK and Clinton, JFK was a good president :)

Back