favorite part of your life

Mine was kindergarten. Doesn't get much better than that, snacks and naptime, plus I had my first girlfriend there, still my longest relationship to date. :lol:

Best part of my life was my Final Graduation Parade for my Cadet Pilot Training Course in the Summer of '03.

Well, no military background to look back on, so I think it would have to be the summers. Absolute freedom! (Well, almost :lol: )

POOF! but I think now is the best time to be in (contstantly)

Mod edit: Keep it appropriate.

Best part of my life would have to be my wife and three boys(9, 6, 4). The other day, one of my boys got into my closet to hide payin hide and seek. He saw my Dress Blues cover in there. He came runnin down and asked about it, my oldest son said yes dad is a Marine. I have been out for 10 years now. It fianlly hit all of them at once, and said that is cool. Now they have proceeded to tell everyone they know. That is the best, to have your kids look up to you and say you are the best. It doesnt get any better.

Damn, I actually have to think about this. *Thinks for a while*

Hmm.. When I sat up on a BIG ol' horse that is called "Blues." That horse gave me more then I ever expected. It was like we have never been separted and was born with eachother. That problaby was the best time. I still can remind myself of that feeling. I never felt so alive as when I cantered with her. It was then I truly found a passion for life. :horsie:

And on second place has been every second I have been a member here and met all of these greate people that I couldn't thank enough for being there for me in both good and bad times. :D

Definitely my High School times. Tons of friends, some girls always around, not many rules, the beach, partying, partying on the beach with friends and girls, workout was just a pleasure, laughing was an everyday thing and in 1997 I went to Canada which had always been my dream. So I'd say thank God for those yrs when I was in my teens. And back when sex was so intimate and private, and wonderful. Its still great but its lost somehting, now its more taken for granted. When I was 15 or 16 hell it was not.

Hopefully my favorite part of life is yet to come. I mean I have had some good times, but hopefully the best has not already passed me by because then what would I have to look forward to. I would have to say the two greatest moments of my life to date are getting married to my high school sweetheart and the birth of my daughter.

Back