favorite part of your life - Page 3

--
Boots

July 6th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm changing mine now. It was getting the President's Award For Educational Excellence.
July 6th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I got that too.
July 9th, 2004  
PFCMiller

Topic: well

being young i wish i could stay young,i can do anything right now cause the older you get the less you can do
--
Boots
August 3rd, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

I don't have a favorite part yet. I know so far my best part is meeting and started dating my boyfriend. The best part of my life will be when we get married and have kids. Still a ways away though.
August 29th, 2004  
Trevor

my first solo flight by far.
August 29th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Running In the Austrian alps, alone, just me and the Mountains, and none of life's problems.
August 30th, 2004  
GUNNER

My favourite part of my life was being pregnant with my daughter and everything else after she's the light of my life.

GUNNER
August 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Hmm, well i would say the best part of my life is what i'm looking forward to, but the greatest thing to happen to me so far would have to be, Spring break of 2004 at Universal Studios Orlando, i faced my fear of heights and went on the Hulk roller coaster 6 times.
September 2nd, 2004  
Joe2

April 20, 2004. The day my daughter was born!! After 10 years of marriage and trying to have kids this made me realize what life is really about and I plan on keeping this world safe for her to grow up in!!
May 21st, 2009  
sky2979

Between the ages of 5 and 10...when my life revolved around playing, eating, playing some more and asking for new toys....having the innocence of how complicated life really is....sigh...