Favorite Music

All sorts, Light Opera, and Classical right through to Country and Western. I can't stand Rap, they missed the "C" at the start.

Favourite Song at the moment, The Big Hurt by, Toni Fisher.

Pretty much every genre has something I enjoy.

My big ones are, Ten Years After, Queen, Hendrix, Charlotte Church, Blue Oyster Cult....

Here lately its either country or its stuff like crossfade, nickelback, or shinedown.....(when im in a bad mood is when i like the latter) haha

Yeah I mean I absolutely LOVE your top 3 (as you can see, by my queen picture :-D) but I havnt heard of the others. Are they Norwegian?

Yeah I mean I absolutely LOVE your top 3 (as you can see, by my queen picture :-D) but I havnt heard of the others. Are they Norwegian?

Skid Row is a american band, they make the same music as Motley Crue. really cool.

And Iron Maiden is a metal band from England. They got really cool lyrics.

But If you like Motley Crue I suggest you check out Skid Row ;)

When I was a kid I had a good collection of ol' satchel-mouth's records.
Now that I'm old I was only thinking the other day that 'Sit down, you're rockin the boat' really applies to me!

Led Zep, Yes, Jethro, STP....but I will throw on some Fred McDowell or Nat King Cole here and there.

A bit of everything i guess, i like classics (Bach Mozart Beethoven...), oldies and german military marches as well as hands up (~techno) and (hard) rock or metal. Always depends on the band and the track i guess :wink:. Even enjoy some country music but hard to find good ones like it is with German Volksmusik (don't really like that)

Back