Favorite Music - Page 3

--
Boots

February 11th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I dont care for pop, but I gotta admit Clay's new song sounds preety good, the "If I was Invinsible" one
February 11th, 2004  
Redneck

Who are these people? Kelly Clarkson sounds familiar but I can't place her, never heard of the other two.
February 11th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Their from american idol.
--
Boots
February 11th, 2004  
Redneck

Gotcha. Thanks.
February 19th, 2004  
AmericanGirl

Toby Keith....I love this bar.
February 19th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
Nevermind, um does anyone listen to Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aken(spelling)?
Didnt clay Aken not win the american idol??? And he has had way more publicity than the other dude who won lol...
February 19th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Whatever that i feel like really. Only thing i dont like is techno/trance/dance.
February 19th, 2004  
Chaotic

LOL

now thats funny

the marine on American Idol .. yeah he works for me.. well in another shop but same chain of command

josh gracin or something...

he got 4th or something
great country boy...

marine boy on tv.. lol
February 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Chaotic, did you see that one Marine who auditioned at the beginning (I only watched the first one so I won't know much about what's going on with the contest now)? The one who marched in and screamed his song standing at attention? Now I would pay to see him on stage.
There was a soldier on there, too (I believe she was from the 82nd), who I thought was actually really good.
March 17th, 2004  
Steel On Target

My favorite is Ska...but I also like hardcore, techno, rockabilly, 80's "New Wave", Big Band, Harlem jazz, 50s and 60s stuff...