favorite moments of MAJOR turn-arounds.

Achilles

Banned
my favorite moment in history would have to be the the Operation Market Garden, even though the allies lost it was a well planned and would be coordinated assault, if the brits hadnt stopped for tea. If you will remember, the british tank commanders had held up the advance, as the supplies and a large contingent of tanks were their responsibility, and they were so stubborn that the tanks arrived days after over 8000 men had been slaughtered in Arnem, the final objective of the entire campaign

What is this topic about "MAJOR" moments in history or "MEAGER" moments in history? The topic title says, "MAGER"; attention to details there.

My favorite turning point in to history when dealing with a war, would have to be Operation Overlord. Just the numbers of men involved in it and the storys that are told. Just amazing how it changed the war that one night and day.

the closest thing i can think it might have been like..is all 20,000 cars on the los angeles free way headed for the one open gas station in pasadena at 6:00 AM..at the same time. And the owners of the pumps dont want to sell the gas.

with all of them armed of course.... :D

Mark Conley said:
the closest thing i can think it might have been like..is all 20,000 cars on the los angeles free way headed for the one open gas station in pasadena at 6:00 AM..at the same time. And the owners of the pumps dont want to sell the gas.

with all of them armed of course.... :D
Now that's scary! :D

Back