Favorite Military TV show

What is your favorite 'Military' TV show

• Future Fighting Machines (Tech TV)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't have History Channel :? , but Discovery Channel sends a lot of great History Channel series.
If there's nothing else on TV it's almost always a great show on Discovery..

I never really liked Tactical to Practical. I predict Mail Call will win the poll by a long shot (right now its tied with 'any documentary' at 3).

Count me as another fan of Mail Call although in a more general sense, I like the History Channel's various military related shows such their History or Hollywood episodes. I like when they discuss how close the the facts a particular movie came.

R Lee Ermey is the best host the History channel has and hes funny.

"You dont need another sandwich lard ass! Mail Call will be right back on the History channel." < hilarious!

:cowb:

M.A.S.H it does not get anybetter than that. Ran for 11 years and was the number one show all 11 of those years. Nothing like that, have a good long run like that and still go out on top, friends sucked and it only lasted what? 7 years?

Damien435 said:
M.A.S.H it does not get anybetter than that. Ran for 11 years and was the number one show all 11 of those years. Nothing like that, have a good long run like that and still go out on top, friends sucked and it only lasted what? 7 years?
FRIENDS DID SUCK REALY BAD :D

Yes, if it was not for MASH then I would have voted for any history channel movie, I love the history channel, watch it everynight.

Not that it really counts, but one of the networks is bringing a show about a Royal Marine Commando that moves in with an American family as a nanny. It's gonna be the stupidest show, but hey, aint they all 8)

Anything on the history channel. The first thing I do when I turn on the TV is check the History Channel for anything interesting. My wife calls me a looser of sorts for doing so. I think watching senseless sitcoms is pointless...not the history channel.

Back