Favorite Military TV show

What is your favorite 'Military' TV show

• Future Fighting Machines (Tech TV)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Guyontheright and FutureRanger, the show is calleed decisive battles, really neat show.

I vote for Mail Call, i love that show

Well I enjoy making miltary life as fun as possible so I choose the good ole 80's series of witch I am sure all of you can guess without me even saying what it is!!!!

(ALAN ALDA STARRED)

Damien435 said:
M.A.S.H it does not get anybetter than that. Ran for 11 years and was the number one show all 11 of those years. Nothing like that, have a good long run like that and still go out on top, friends sucked and it only lasted what? 7 years?

love M.A.S.H

JAG and MCIS is that what its called? Kind of forgot. I know it was cimular to CSI but with mariens (refering to the name) so i put an M in the beginning and i think they switched I and S lol

Some reason i always miss them now :(

Discovery is very good, dont have history channel, it costs extra :( have TV8 and theres some military programs :)

I don't have much time to watch tv so i'm not up to date :(

GuyontheRight said:
Not that it really counts, but one of the networks is bringing a show about a Royal Marine Commando that moves in with an American family as a nanny. It's gonna be the stupidest show, but hey, aint they all 8)

Haha that would be interesting to see :lol:

GuyontheRight said:
Has anyone seen the History Channels newest shows, Command Decision and the other one where they use Video Game technology?

They use Rome: Total War for the visuals. I have a very simple... well guidline for lack of a better word. Is it on the History Channel? Yes? Im gonna watch it. Unless its on the Soviet Union.

levnbush said:
Count me as another fan of Mail Call although in a more general sense, I like the History Channel's various military related shows such their History or Hollywood episodes. I like when they discuss how close the the facts a particular movie came.

Isnt that the show where the old guy shouts at you for 30 minutes while trying to explain something in the most nonsensical way possible and all the while telling you how worthless you are, kind of like a 30 minute lunch date with the mother in law?.

:)

I will take the "anything history channel" option.

MontyB said:
levnbush said:
Count me as another fan of Mail Call although in a more general sense, I like the History Channel's various military related shows such their History or Hollywood episodes. I like when they discuss how close the the facts a particular movie came.

Isnt that the show where the old guy shouts at you for 30 minutes while trying to explain something in the most nonsensical way possible and all the while telling you how worthless you are, kind of like a 30 minute lunch date with the mother in law?.

:)

I will take the "anything history channel" option.

yes... yes it is.

I like Mail Call and hate MASH. I remember in Viet Nam we had Armed Forces TV and there was always a crowd when the old '60 show COMBAT came on!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfHyDSTX50"]YouTube - ‪Allo Allo funniest scenes compilation‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqKrjPrBZL8&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Dad's Army - Room At The Bottom (In Colour!) (3/4)‬‏[/ame]

Allo Allo and Dads Army :lol:
And military documentries.

Last edited:
I often watch 'Voennaya Taina' ('Military Secrets') on RenTV
1235742920_obrezat.jpg

It talks about things you may not know about Russian and other militaries. Technology, martial arts/hand-to-hand combat systems, etc.

http://video.yandex.ru/#search?text=военная тайна&where=all

Back