Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

August 14th, 2004  
782.matt

[quote="FutureRANGER"]JAG is cool, if it counts.[/quo
August 14th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

R Lee Ermey is the best host the History channel has and hes funny.

"You dont need another sandwich lard ass! Mail Call will be right back on the History channel." < hilarious!

August 14th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Has anyone seen the History Channels newest shows, Command Decision and the other one where they use Video Game technology?
--
Boots
August 14th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Oh yea, those two new shows are cool. Awesome. I like em too.
August 14th, 2004  
Damien435

M.A.S.H it does not get anybetter than that. Ran for 11 years and was the number one show all 11 of those years. Nothing like that, have a good long run like that and still go out on top, friends sucked and it only lasted what? 7 years?
August 14th, 2004  
cap cedet larson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
M.A.S.H it does not get anybetter than that. Ran for 11 years and was the number one show all 11 of those years. Nothing like that, have a good long run like that and still go out on top, friends sucked and it only lasted what? 7 years?
FRIENDS DID SUCK REALY BAD
August 14th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Basically anything on the History Channel, JAG, and last and defiantly not least *drum roll* MASH
August 15th, 2004  
Damien435

Yes, if it was not for MASH then I would have voted for any history channel movie, I love the history channel, watch it everynight.
August 15th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Not that it really counts, but one of the networks is bringing a show about a Royal Marine Commando that moves in with an American family as a nanny. It's gonna be the stupidest show, but hey, aint they all 8)
August 27th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Anything on the history channel. The first thing I do when I turn on the TV is check the History Channel for anything interesting. My wife calls me a looser of sorts for doing so. I think watching senseless sitcoms is pointless...not the history channel.