Favorite Military game

doomshot

My favorite game is Command and ConQuer 2 yuri's revenge. Please don't say other people's favorite's games suck.

This isn't really a military game, but Coastal Heroes: SAR 4 is really good.
I also have a Civil War game the History Channel makes. I've also played Super Huey III, but I didn't really like it.

Red Orchestra UT 2004 Mod

Cant beat it for implementing as much authenticity and realism possible in a game atmosphere, NO CROSS HAIRS on the guns all shooting is from the hip or through the weapons iron sites... nice eh?

www.redorchestramod.com

Global Operations, Raindow6three, BlackhawkDown, Nam69, and a few others.

But I prefer to go play Paintball and Airsoft and actually interact with people.

silent driller said:
I love Red Alert 2. I want to get Yuri's Revenge. Whaddaya think about Generals?

I LOVE Generals. It's my favourite strategy game. I like how you can combat drop US Rangers into buildings and wip out the enemy. I also think the snipers and Col. Burton are cool :rambo:

Call of Duty is alot of fun but favorite ever was Medal of Honor:Allied assault. I just got done playing the Total War:Rome demo, has AWESOME graphics and fighting. Can command thousands of troops in game with no lag, and amazing graphics.

I'm surprised no ones mentioned it yet but I LOVE Ghost Recon. I played it on the X-Box and another Ghost Recon game on PS2, Jungle Thunder/Island Storm. I love how it takes just about one hit to put a team member out of action. Two if you're lucky and 3 if you're Superman LOL. I loved the original Ghost Recon. I liked how it briefed you and the AI was really good. You could really get into some tight situations.

Favorite one would be SOCOM: US Navy SEAL's, but following in a close second would be the very old school C&C Red Alert (The original)

Must be

Red Storm Rising
Airborne Ranger (on the C=64)
Ghost Recon
Medal Of Honor Spearhead

<S>

<S>

DF2 Delta Foce 2
DF:BHD Delta Force Black Hawk Down
BF1942 Battlefield 1942
AF:SF Americas Army Special Forces
WOLF:ET Wolfenstine Enemy Terrotery
AH Aces High
SC, BW StarCraft, StarCraft BroodWar

and i got much more then this....

I hate every game where you have to "harvest resources".

Hearts of Iron with the C.O.R.E mod is the greatest, at least until January 4th 2005 when Hearts of Iron 2 comes out.

Back