Favorite Holiday

otterbear2468

Whats your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas, close to my birthday... nice set of gifts. And celebrating Jesus' birth, I'm a christian, of course. :)

Halloween Nothin better, all the masks, carvin pumpkins, makin mummies and dummies, hangin skeletons, and scarin the heck out of people when they walk up to the house :twisted:

Thanksgiving.

It's a holiday almost committed to the family.

Long weekend, football, good food, time to spend with my family, turkey leftovers (I make a mean turkey gumbo), fire in the fireplace, chill in the air, spirits lift as Christmas approaches.

Can't beat it.

Sooners1 said:
Halloween Nothin better, all the masks, carvin pumpkins, makin mummies and dummies, hangin skeletons, and scarin the heck out of people when they walk up to the house :twisted:

:evil: Amen to that :twisted:

FOURTH OF JULY! I Love The Summer & Fireworks!

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

GO ANZAC DAY!!!! :D

Starts out as a very sombre day, dawn services nation wide (and worldwide), then the march. It's great to see all the old diggers get out and march, and catch up with wartime mates, and to see the grand kids marching with grandads medals on.

Then about noon the day gets really messy. Drinking and eating and playing 2 up and rugby, or going to the Anzac day test. And then booze on late into the night at the street parties or RSL clubs. It is the best day of the year for any Aussie with the slightest amount of patriotic blood.

25th April because it's ANZAC DAY down-under and it's when Essendon normally beats Collingwood int he traditional ANZAC DAY Aussie Rules Football game

Back