Favorite Holiday - Page 2

--
Boots

October 21st, 2004  
Darcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
Halloween Nothin better, all the masks, carvin pumpkins, makin mummies and dummies, hangin skeletons, and scarin the heck out of people when they walk up to the house

Amen to that
October 25th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
Halloween Nothin better, all the masks, carvin pumpkins, makin mummies and dummies, hangin skeletons, and scarin the heck out of people when they walk up to the house

Amen to that

October 25th, 2004  
Jacob

Xmas.
--
Boots
June 13th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

FOURTH OF JULY! I Love The Summer & Fireworks!

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.
June 15th, 2005  
AussieNick

GO ANZAC DAY!!!!

Starts out as a very sombre day, dawn services nation wide (and worldwide), then the march. It's great to see all the old diggers get out and march, and catch up with wartime mates, and to see the grand kids marching with grandads medals on.

Then about noon the day gets really messy. Drinking and eating and playing 2 up and rugby, or going to the Anzac day test. And then booze on late into the night at the street parties or RSL clubs. It is the best day of the year for any Aussie with the slightest amount of patriotic blood.
June 15th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

I choose Christmas, nothing like hearing my uncles Vietnam stories
August 19th, 2005  
SMPRfidlis

CHRISTMAS.......but summer is very very close behind :P
September 24th, 2005  
Padre

25th April because it's ANZAC DAY down-under and it's when Essendon normally beats Collingwood int he traditional ANZAC DAY Aussie Rules Football game
September 24th, 2005  
BangorRamsJROTC

Well it's not really a holiday but this is my favorite

That would be November 11th remembering our fallen comrades
September 24th, 2005  
Springfield

I like (for all the Americans out there! 8) ) the Fourth of July the best. I love playing with fire.