Favorite Hobby

otterbear2468

everybody has a hobby, do you have yours?
well, if you know what it is currrently, answer this poll, or just post a message. and post all the hobbies you have.
like for instance, i am a bookworm and an aritst and many other things that include my hobby.
now you can list yours, its that simple.

Very nice topic. My latest hobby is fixing my friends ( namely, girls' ) stereos, cd players and stuff, in order to look cool to them and get sexual favors as a compensation. You need to be at least a little bit good at it, and of course act like you know way more about tech than you actually do. Chicks just melt down like ice on a beach when I get their stereos fixed, and yeah I get favors cashed.
Sorry I gotta go fix this tape recorder, now ;)

hmmmm good hobby guy...depends on reel to reel or cassette tape that gets you all through the night? or is it a halfie...hope you get the right half!

I have a lot of hobbies...reading is the top one! I also do: paper models of houses, planes, cars, and appliances like clocks (europeans call it cardstock modeling, i think), i skin dive, do minor archeolgy (i live in the heart of Indian country) and i love to visit museams. I like to work with youth groups, like scouting and exploring. I can carve too. The problem is finding time for hobbys and helping the wife with two kids.

:D

Bookworm, outdoors, paintball, model boats and airplanes, video games, working on computers at school (even though its the summer I still go to school and work on the computers)

Being cool. It's hard work sometimes, but I'm so good at it that it would be a shame to stop now.

Exploring the outdoors. I love going out with my friends and just roaming the woods, making little obstacles for us to overcome. Other hobbies I enjoy are climbing trees, airsoft, paintball, collecting military items 8) and there are others but these are the ones I can think of!

living life to its best use, that is me hobby, besides riding my bike all over this little universe i live in and bugging the crap out of people :lol: ;) not really on that last one

Video games,Baseball,Airsoft,computer related things....i used to skate and do skate every now and then...

computer games, im forcing myself to learn how to code vb.net which will improve my marks. love reading anything military!! i ride my bike (completed a tour last year 600kms in 8 daysw000t) rollerblade, go to clubs, go to concerts, watch movies (lots of movies). i used to play WH40K but stopped as the ppl were tools and there is no strategy. so at the moment im just painting the models, and playing close combat5: invasion normandy

Dungeons & Dragons, YuGiOh, and Magic the gathering... just kidding. ;)

....reading, making fireworks (with lots of blackpowder), drag racing, collecting military stuff, zippos, and knives. :cowb:

i like going on the internet and watching tv and reading and listening to music. im a natural couch potato sumtimes :lol:

Back