Favorite Hobby

ASMIC (American Society of Military Insignia Collects) Knives, Pipe Smoking (Tobacco Only), Zippo Lighters and Firearms

Motorbikes, going to the pub with mates, spending time with the Mrs, shooting, reading, driving my NEW ute, exercise, hiking etc etc etc.

Fishing is by far my favorite hobby. If there's one thing I learned in the Finnish army, it was that I learned to love the Finnish nature. There's nothing as relaxing as sitting on a pier and throwing your rod. You don't even have to catch anything. :)

Being from a fishing village I have some experience in rod fishing.
However it was always on a boat and I had a tendency to get really sick.
So I always preferred the mountain. lol.

Computer hardware repair and upgrades
Book collecting
Coin collecting
Dog breeding
Dog training (I give German shepards pre-training for local police departments before they go off to more specialized schools such as drug detection, etc)

Hiking
Playing Computer games (military obviously :lol: )
Gym training (more of an obsession than i hobby :shock: )
Watching films

Firearms are probably my favorite hobby,
i like weight lifting,
hunt, fish, camp,
Paintball,
I like Martial Arts and all forms of strategic fighting,
UFC is Friggin sweet, id love to do that one day,
boxing,
I wrestle, but that kinda fits in with strategic fighting,
strategy games (chess, ect.)
i like Video Games but after about 20minutes of playing them i get bored and wanna do somthing else.
Im good at drawing (if thats really concitered a hobby)

Even though my wife calls it accumulating, I collect a variety of things. US commemorative stamps, certain US coins, and antique tools mostly woodworking tools from the 16th and 17th Centuries. I also have a rather large collection of Barlow style pocket knives.

Back