Favorite hand to hand combat scene(s)

Duty Honor Country

For me, there is nothing like watching a bunch of warriors in a movie engage eachother with their bare hands, knives, bayonettes, battle axes, swords, rocks, the butt of ones weapon ect ect ect.

So what is your favorite hand to hand combat scene in a movie?

I like Mel Gibson's ambush of the Redcoats in the Patriot. My all time favorite has to be the ones in the Last of the Mohicans.

I'll bite your legs off.... :lol:

blackknight.jpg

:sorry:

Hmm.
Bruce Lee's got some great moves in most of his movies.
And the battle of Helms Deep and Minas Tirith in the Lord of the Rings Triology also got a few nice scenes.. 8)

Can't remember any great hand-to-hand combat scenes in any military related movies right now..
I'll see if I can come up with some good ones later.

hmm the scene in the Patriot is great. but most of the movies i like dont really have actual hand to hand combat scenes. oh yeah, the scenes in the Rock are pretty good.

The first clash of armies in Braveheart and the ambush near the creek where he rescues his boy in the Patriot are good.

For modern warfare the night their position gets overrun by the VC and NVA in Platoon. The chaos and mayhem and insanity of it all.

Doody said:
For me, there is nothing like watching a bunch of warriors in a movie engage eachother with their bare hands, knives, bayonettes, battle axes, swords, rocks, the butt of ones weapon ect ect ect.

So what is your favorite hand to hand combat scene in a movie?

I like Mel Gibson's ambush of the Redcoats in the Patriot. My all time favorite has to be the ones in the Last of the Mohicans.

Same here! I like that ambush. What a brilliant tactic!

Back