Favorite Gum

We have a saying here in Australia that should apply to all gum chewers.
"Don't try to speak with your mouth half full, ..fill it" (so you can't speak)

People don't talk with food in their mouths but I rarely see a gum chewer remove it to talk to others. Even this is revolting, in that they usually just spit it into their hand or an old wrapper saved for the purpose.

Uggghh!!

I fail to see the connection between chewing gum and the effluxion of time, unless this is one of the lesser known scientific laws. It's not as if it requires a great deal of concentration to do, if that were the case I could perhaps understand.

Yes, and there's nothing more "non-military" than this habit. In the Australian Navy it was a chargeable offence under the old catch all "Conduct prejudicial to good order and military discipline" Gum was not sold in any naval canteen.

I can't be sure, but I very much doubt that you would see a US Marine on sentry chewing gum.

I still dont see the big deal bout' chewing gum... I love gum...plus it takes morning breath away LOL!,..to each is own......several gums now, even have benefits for healthier teeth :-D ....to help me *SMILE* ....*giggles*

From your pictures, your smile certainly doesn't need gum. That could be classified as having an unfair advantage in your case.:D

My comment was merely my belief. However I must say that gum chewing seems to be predominantly an American habit. I have been to a lot of places in the world, but the one thing that is immediately noticeable among Americans is gum chewing.

Don't believe everything that Mr. Wrigley tells you.;)

From your pictures, your smile certainly doesn't need gum. That could be classified as having an unfair advantage in your case.:D

My comment was merely my belief. However I must say that gum chewing seems to be predominantly an American habit. I have been to a lot of places in the world, but the one thing that is immediately noticeable among Americans is gum chewing.

Don't believe everything that Mr. Wrigley tells you.;)

Am humbled by your comment.....the truth is that well.....*clears throat* am totally addicted to gum hahahahhahaha!!! oh, and thanks for the heads up on Mr. Wrigley lol ;)

Back