Favorite Fast Food Resteraunt

I like KFC, but only in Newfoundland. You can still get the old regular fries out there -- everywhere else are those :cen: ing "crispy fries".

Out here my fast-food fave is Bourbon St. Grill -- I think it's a chain -- at the food court at Yorkdale. It's a sort of McCajun cuisine, but the chicken is tasty with big portions.

Of course there's Tim Horton's, but I believe their cofee is actually classed as a pharmaceutical.

J.

sandwhich king....kinda like a local version of subway

i hate subway because when they advertise a special sandwhich on TV i expect that all i have to do is say; " i want XXXX sandwhich please" and then they won't ask me anything until the sauses etc...but they don't! they ask me everything just as if i didn't know what i wanted

petty, but it annoys me

To me, a burger is a burger... lol, I'm not too picky, unless it has something significantly different about it - like meat substitute, or some unusual ingredient.

However, if I had to pick, I'd have to say McDonald's.
I love the Big Mac.

Without a doubt, Nathan's is my favorite fast food chain. I don't know how they are in the rest of the country, but the food at the original Nathan's at Coney Island is the best fast food I've ever eaten. They have some unusual menu items at that particular restaurant, like frogs' legs and clams. And they serve beer.

Taco Bell takes second place with Wendy's coming in third.

McDonalds and Burger King make burgers that taste like greasy cardboard with mayonnaise, at least to me.

Last edited:
Back