Favorite Fast Food Resteraunt

McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Sonic. Usually if I'm going to crave something it's a strawberry cream slush from Sonic.
Taco Bell is the best for genral meals.
McDonald's for when Taco Bell get's old, and for oreo mcflurries, the food that makes the world seem like a better place.

Oh one side note, it's also really cool that Bojangles serves breakfast all day, so when you sleep until ten thrity and can't get anywhere before breakfast is over, just run to Bojangles and get your egg biscuit.

KFC rules.. To bad we don't have in Sweden. Have to go to Denmark to get KFC. In Sweden Pizza Hut and Burger King is the best.

And I do hate MAX (Swedish burger chain) :)

Totally depends on the meal and time.

Breakfast - McDonalds for the Sausage McMuffin with egg - the only thing I like there.

Lunch - Carls Jr. or Subway

Supper - Carls Jr. or Arby's for the roast beef with horseradish sauce - or Subway

krystal burger....i live in PA and only get to eat it once/twice a year, we need to bring those up north!!

I love KFC, but can only eat it about once every couple of months, on a more regular basis - wraps at Subway or Pita Pit.

ha

afgan kebab shop in Action (west london), place is great and seriously my mum, her mates and our grandparents have all been to this place!!!

This is real kebab, the naan bread is made in those stone ovens infront of you and itsnot exspensive, well unless you get your mates fella to drive you there 2am after a night out :lol:

ha ha ha ha

Wimpy at 3am on a saturday morning count? The Qtr Pounder's with cheese tatse lush, just don't save any for when you sober up ok!!

Failing that Can I have a Burger King's Qtr Pounder With Cheese, and Maccy D's fries and a coke, they go well!

Back