Favorite excuse you've heard or used *

The Chase

My roomate locked us out of the apartment last night, so I couldn't hear my alarm clock at my girlfriends house.

"I need time off to organise water for my waterbed" and yes he did get the day off, dont figure!!!!!

I was abducted by aliens who probed me and then wiped my memory, so I couldnt remember what I was supposed to be doing at the time, so I went to sleep.

i heard this at football practice in 8th grade: Coach, I cant practice, I'v got a hang nail!!

he quit a few days later

I like the guy who called in sick for work at my last civilian job complaining that he had "broken his foot" and then he showed up the next day without so much as even an ace bandage on his foot and walked around quite spritely with no sign of a limp. Boss loved that one. The guy's nickname was "tenderfoot" from then on.

This is when we first got are rifles at BCT and some kid wasn't paying attention to the Drill Sergeant.
"Drill Sergeant, I was watching his BFA because it's red and mine is yellow."

ghost457 said:
i heard this at football practice in 8th grade: Coach, I cant practice, I'v got a hang nail!!

he quit a few days later

i got one better. i actually got this one last week.

"Coach, it wasnt my fault, the grass tripped me."

....he ran..... till I got tired. :twisted: :twisted:

Heck our coach must have been prior service he would always say I'm going to run you until I get tired of watching. He loved to watch I guess

had a friend call in to work one day and used the "I have chronic halitosis, so I cant come in today" The girl that answered told him to take his time and asked if he was ok.

"Uh, Mr Weed? i was in a plane accident yesterday. My whole family died and I am a vegetable. I'll see you tomorrow." - Peter Griffin

istealfreefood said:
"Uh, Mr Weed? i was in a plane accident yesterday. My whole family died and I am a vegetable. I'll see you tomorrow." - Peter Griffin

love that show

mine would be umm

My ***** made me do it

Back