Favorite Drummer

Trevor

For everyone who is a drummer out there, or loves drums, Who is your favoritei drummer?

Mine would be: Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater, and BUddy Rich

I like the drummer from Troopers ( a Streetpunk-Band with strong Metal influences from Berlin, Germany). He looks like Animal from the Muppet-Show when he's playing.

Actually he's ALWAYS looking like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe i'll find a pic of him somewhere.

You may want to edit your title, It says "Dummer"

I cant stand most musicians as persons these days, so Im going with nobody.

ME! :lol:

I don't really have a favorite drummer. I think that drums is something anyone can do if they apply themselves. Try the guitar then come back to me :)

are you joking??? O man you're....no wait, I'll control myself. Besides, EVERYONE plays guitar.

Trevor said:
are you joking??? O man you're....no wait, I'll control myself. Besides, EVERYONE plays guitar.

My definitions of both

Guitar: an instrument played by most people, its teh simplist of string instruments

Drum: an instrument played by percussionists in tempo with the conductor

:lol: 8) :D

DRUMMER: a person banging on a drum in the garage also known as "dummers" by more musically incline persons.

well buddy rich is a damned good drummer. although i must admit hes a dick. i was at a music camp (many moons ago) and he was playing or demonstrating something (been a LONG time) and when he didnt get the response he thought he should have, he flipped us all off...

other than that, i like Neil Peart of Rush. the man has a PhD in philosophy, writes most of the lyrics AND music and plays nearly EVERY percussion instrument known to man. i only say nearly because i DONT KNOW if he plays piano...

echo was pretty good too. for a machine. of Echo and the bunnymen HA HA HA...

david

ltdave said:
well buddy rich is a damned good drummer...
...i like Neil Peart of Rush. the man has a PhD in philosophy, writes most of the lyrics AND music and plays nearly EVERY percussion instrument known to man. i only say nearly because i DONT KNOW if he plays piano...
david

I didn't know that the piano was one of the instruments that belongs to the percussion section...

electric piano or organ isnt but a true piano ispart of the percussion family because as you push on a key, there is a part (hammer) that STRIKES a string to produce a note...

its a technicality but...

david

Back