Favorite College Football Team

since the season is about to start, let the flame wars begin. OSU loses to Mich, Miami loses to FSU. USC goes undefeated and owns in the rose bowl. btw Texas chokes in the Red River shootout....again.

behemoth79 said:
since the season is about to start, let the flame wars begin. OSU loses to Mich,

yes, let the flame wars begin!!! OSU, losing? no, say it aint so!!! haha, how much you wanna put down on that? and, in case you didnt notice, we won last year, and we have a lot of stars coming back, and, oh yeah, the big #1 for Michigan is.....gone? oh yeah, my own Cleveland Browns drafted him.... no question, OSU wins

ghost457 said:
behemoth79 said:
since the season is about to start, let the flame wars begin. OSU loses to Mich,

yes, let the flame wars begin!!! OSU, losing? no, say it aint so!!! haha, how much you wanna put down on that? and, in case you didnt notice, we won last year, and we have a lot of stars coming back, and, oh yeah, the big #1 for Michigan is.....gone? oh yeah, my own Cleveland Browns drafted him.... no question, OSU wins

im just messing. i just picked some rivalries off the top of my head and picked underdogs to win. I think OSU and USC will be in the Rose this year with USC winning on sheer talent. IMO USC has the best at every position on offense. leinart has way too many weapons to go to.

mzspaztastic said:
Jason Bourne: I'm totally with you. GATORS rock my sox! I grew up there. :)

Jad and DTop: I'm just sorry you're rooting for the teams that are going to lose to us this year.

My 4 MUST SEE games every year:

FSU; Miami; Tennessee; LSU

(although i don't totally hate lsu, i totally hate all the others :)

Let me check the preseason rankings:

1. USC Preview
2. Texas Preview
3. Tennessee Preview
4. Ohio St. Preview
5. Michigan Preview
6. LSU Preview
7. Virginia Tech Preview
8. Oklahoma Preview
9. Miami (Fla.) Preview
10. Florida Preview
11. Iowa Preview
12. Florida St. Preview
13. Georgia Preview
14. Purdue Preview
15. Auburn Preview
16. Louisville

Lookee there, the U is beating the fakers even in preseason. A quick check of the Canes' schedule:
Sep. 5 Florida St.
Sep. 17 Clemson
Sep. 24 Colorado
Oct. 1 South Florida
Oct. 8 Duke
Oct. 15 Temple
Oct. 22 Georgia Tech
Oct. 29 North Carolina
Nov.5 Virginia Tech
Nov. 17 Wake Forest
Nov. 26 Virginia

Oops, no Gator meat on the menu this year. You'll have to wait for the U to get you.

i thought i already posted this, but it's not on there.....

i realized that right after i posted it when i decided to look up current schedules. i assumed we'd play miami seeing as we always play them! oh well :)

Back