Favorite College Football Team

Ok with Bobby Ross, I'm wagering 100 milbucks that army wins, he knows what he's doing.

So Go ARMY! Beat NAVY!

Am I a traitor? :CG:

COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS THE BEST!
MY FAVORITES:
BOOMER SOONERS GO OU!!!!!!!
OHIO STATE
Notre Dame
TEXAS LONGHORNS
Fight On For Old SC...USC (only cuz my friends gonna be the QB in 2 years)
OH AND GO NAVY!!!!!!!!

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

PROUDsisOFaUSmarine said:
COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS THE BEST!
MY FAVORITES:
Fight On For Old SC...USC (only cuz my friends gonna be the QB in 2 years)

Youre friends with Mark Sanchez? HOW DARE YOU.!!! Hell be starter in 3 yrs. hes gonna redshirt this season i believe because hes the 4th string as of now.

as to my fav team... if you havnt guessed already... 2 words

REGGIE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

still hanging with my Arkansas Razorbacks! went 5-6 and still gave up a first round draft pick quarterback...to play wide reciever lol

Like the Fighting Irish also, Notre Dame!

I have two favorties.
1. University of Miami - GO CANES
2. Whoever is playing Notre Dame

DTop said:
I have two favorties.
1. University of Miami - GO CANES
2. Whoever is playing Notre Dame

I despise THE U. They come across as very arrogant to me. With all the problems they have been having off the field, i just dont respect them. They are a great team on the field though, cant argue with that.

Arrogant? I remember once when Ara Parsegian was being interviewed and was asked what he attributed the success of his football team to. His reply was that God is on Notre Dame's side!
Besides, I have family that played football for Miami. Yeah, it's an urban football team and I guess that kind of rubs some folks the wrong way, especially Gator and Nole fans :lol:

Youre friends with Mark Sanchez? HOW DARE YOU.!!! h**l be starter in 3 yrs. hes gonna redshirt this season i believe because hes the 4th string as of now.

haha yes my ex bf played for mission and they have the same group of friends. i never missed a game haha. hes a nice guy :D lol makes me laugh when people know my friends.

nickandrewry.jpg

My Brother-JHC-My Hero

Xo Megan <3

two of my cousins went to MVHS and one was on the ASU football team afterwards. you wouldnt be able to hook up SC tix would u?

Only one team in the college ranks worthy.

The only team worthy of praise in the college ranks is of course, Notre Dame.

Jason Bourne: I'm totally with you. GATORS rock my sox! I grew up there. :)

Silent: I went to fsu (either that or live at home for college, so i opted to go to fsu. besides, the game that year was in tallahassee, so i got to go and get punched by a drunk frat boy). but i stood by my team!

Jad and DTop: I'm just sorry you're rooting for the teams that are going to lose to us this year.

My 4 MUST SEE games every year:

FSU; Miami; Tennessee; LSU

(although i don't totally hate lsu, i totally hate all the others :)

Back