Favorite City/State

otterbear2468

Whats your favorite city or state? Most people like their hometown or a state because they went on a vacation there and they loved it. Like people move to a city or state just to experience things their. I dont have a favorite city, but I love Montana. I dont know why, but Ive always liked it and I would like to live their someday or at least just go every once in awhile. :D

Tricky question therefor I list my three favorite towns

1. Hoi An, Vietnam
2. Skopje, Macedonia
3. Prague, Czech Republic

I hate California. It's the worst state ever. Too bad I have to live her. I went to Lawton, Oklahoma (where Fort Sill is) once and I loved it. The people are charming, the food is the best (Big Daddy's Catfish Grill :lol: ), and there's nothing like the lull of artillerly in the background to put you to sleep (unless of course it belongs to the enemy but thats another story).

City: I have many I love, Tokyo, Rome, Sydney, Dublin and San Francisco.
State: Toss Up California/Oregon

City: Washington D.C/ I went there for the first time on a field trip last year. I loved the neo classicism architecture and how large all the monuments and Memorials were. I was also lucky enough to go after Memorial Day so I may see the WWII Memorial that overlooks the Reflecting Pool and the Lincoln Memorial. That is another thing I could not get over, it was just beautiful.
State: New Jersey, my home state of course.

Favorite State: Virginia or North Carolina, anywhere In the South really :D
City: I dont really like cities, but Im from Phili and real familier with It so Id say Phili.

Ime gonna have to say, Sparta becuz they had the one of the best armies on the face of the earth. I cant leave out Macedonia becuz Alexander the Great friggin ruled it. :cowb:

Back