Favorite City/State

otterbear2468 said:
Whats your favorite city or state? Most people like their hometown or a state because they went on a vacation there and they loved it. Like people move to a city or state just to experience things their. I dont have a favorite city, but I love Montana. I dont know why, but Ive always liked it and I would like to live their someday or at least just go every once in awhile. :D

favorite city: Rapid City

favorite state: California/Minnesota/South Dakota (in that order)

State: Montana
City: I dont have one I dont like cities.

Even though I dont live in Montana I like it, because its beautiful up there like near YellowStone.

Oregon.

And it's not because I live here.

We went to Georgia once and coming back, decided to pick what we thought was best all around.

Washington was second choice.

There are parts of other states I like as well - maybe better. But for a whole state averaged out - Oregon.

I thought parts of Montana were awesome.

And I think a few zones of California would be to my liking, but I don't want to live in that state.

Favorite state = Vermont

City? We don't have any here. A couple of oversized towns that call themselves cities. The biggest is 37,000.

So of the US cities I've known I'll pick Seattle.

El Paso, Texas.... :thumb:

El-Paso-Skyline.jpg

mural_1.jpg

hmmmm dont really have a favourite city. well i have one favourite village :p, not so far from mine, it only has about 5000 residents , everybody knows everybody and its calm and peacefull :)

Back