Favorite City/State - Page 2

--
Boots

September 8th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

Cape May, NJ.
September 8th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I hate California. It's the worst state ever. Too bad I have to live her. I went to Lawton, Oklahoma (where Fort Sill is) once and I loved it. The people are charming, the food is the best (Big Daddy's Catfish Grill ), and there's nothing like the lull of artillerly in the background to put you to sleep (unless of course it belongs to the enemy but thats another story).
September 8th, 2004  
webs

i live in San Diego, its the best. 8)
--
Boots
September 8th, 2004  
Caffeine

City: I have many I love, Tokyo, Rome, Sydney, Dublin and San Francisco.
State: Toss Up California/Oregon
September 8th, 2004  
Lupos

City: Washington D.C/ I went there for the first time on a field trip last year. I loved the neo classicism architecture and how large all the monuments and Memorials were. I was also lucky enough to go after Memorial Day so I may see the WWII Memorial that overlooks the Reflecting Pool and the Lincoln Memorial. That is another thing I could not get over, it was just beautiful.
State: New Jersey, my home state of course.
September 8th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Favorite State: Virginia or North Carolina, anywhere In the South really
City: I dont really like cities, but Im from Phili and real familier with It so Id say Phili.
October 1st, 2004  
cpl_clarke

Calgary, AB
October 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

City: Rome.

State: California or Montana.
October 2nd, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Ime gonna have to say, Sparta becuz they had the one of the best armies on the face of the earth. I cant leave out Macedonia becuz Alexander the Great friggin ruled it.
October 2nd, 2004  
Cadet_Shelton

Augsburg, Germany

North Carolina