Favorite Car

Weve had like five of these topics already, but what the heck. I like the 2004 Mustang Mach 1, and the 2005 Mustang GTR. For muscle cars Dodge Challenger, and Dart/Duster/Demon. Hands down you cant go wrong with All Muscle, it always beats that import crowd.

I'm far from an import fan, I hate all of those cheap grocery getter cars (Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi...) But I love the Audi TT its a sweet, and elegant sports car, so many people have tried to rip off its look (cheap rip off: 350Z), but the TT always looks best. :cowb:

You think Mustang and Muscle cars are all american made? Well your wrong there is no all American car there is a 97% American and that is the Ford F-Series Trucks.

My favorite car, the classic Audi Quattro used in the world rally series during the 1980's that thing kicks ass 8)

In this day and age no cars are 100% American made, were the profit goes determines whether its domestic or import. I was referring to the 1960's and 70's muscle cars, anything past 1973 doesnt count as a true Muscle car. Back then everything was designed and assembled in the U.S.A. (give or take 3 percent) :cowb:

You think Mustang and Muscle cars are all american made? Well your wrong there is no all American car there is a 97% American and that is the Ford F-Series Trucks.

Thats really bad transporting cars over to foreign places. Might not be as high as quality. Oh well Edelbrock engine parts are 100% American made I think :)

Hooah to that Eagle Strike. Vic Edelbrock is all American. I plan on getting a set of edelbrock aluminum heads soon. That'll make my Swinger a screamer. :cowb:

Holden VZ SS Maloo Ute.
new-maloo.jpg

6.0L V8, 6 Speed manual... very nice, and bugger all weight over the back wheels.

Thats what I meant when I said "In this day and age no car is 100% American made". But anyways... If yall have a PS2 yall should pick up Gran Turismo 4 it has like every single car we have mentioned in the game. Plus you can upgrade them (with Edelbrock parts haha) all. :cowb:

Back