Pyro

Topic: Favorite Car

Lamborghini Diablo
February 22nd, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

Corvette
February 22nd, 2005  
OutcastHuman

Subaru WRX STi or the Mitsubishi Eclipse '04 series. The '05 is ugly.
--
Boots
February 22nd, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

Weve had like five of these topics already, but what the heck. I like the 2004 Mustang Mach 1, and the 2005 Mustang GTR. For muscle cars Dodge Challenger, and Dart/Duster/Demon. Hands down you cant go wrong with All Muscle, it always beats that import crowd.

I'm far from an import fan, I hate all of those cheap grocery getter cars (Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi...) But I love the Audi TT its a sweet, and elegant sports car, so many people have tried to rip off its look (cheap rip off: 350Z), but the TT always looks best.
February 23rd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

2005 Mustang Convertible
February 23rd, 2005  
OutcastHuman

You think Mustang and Muscle cars are all american made? Well your wrong there is no all American car there is a 97% American and that is the Ford F-Series Trucks.
February 23rd, 2005  
Armyjaeger

My favorite car, the classic Audi Quattro used in the world rally series during the 1980's that thing kicks ass 8)
February 23rd, 2005  
KC72

Lancashire`s finest TVRhttp://www.tvr-eng.co.uk/intro.html
February 23rd, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

In this day and age no cars are 100% American made, were the profit goes determines whether its domestic or import. I was referring to the 1960's and 70's muscle cars, anything past 1973 doesnt count as a true Muscle car. Back then everything was designed and assembled in the U.S.A. (give or take 3 percent)
February 24th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Quote:
You think Mustang and Muscle cars are all american made? Well your wrong there is no all American car there is a 97% American and that is the Ford F-Series Trucks.
Thats really bad transporting cars over to foreign places. Might not be as high as quality. Oh well Edelbrock engine parts are 100% American made I think