Favorite Brew/ Wine

silent driller

What's your favorite / wine? I prefer the taste of Killian's and Black and Tan(some of the more obscure ones). Don't really know about wines and such.

Yuengling Lager.

America's oldest brewery. Local company. Fifth largest beer seller in the US.

Distinctive taste, not pricey.

i'm proud to say i will never touch any of that stuff in my life (except for some wine every now and then but i doubt i will touch wine also)

Fireball & Yager.

I dont drink much wine. But I do usually drink a glass of red wine whenever I have a nice steak dinner. Goes down well.

As for beer... Im not to into beer. Unless its Sleemens or Wildcat.

I always loved Guiness! God bless Sir Arthur. When I was in Japan I had this brew called Hob Goblin, that was mighty tasty. I also loved Victoria Bitter from Australia and good old Tiger Beer from Singapore. As far a Liquor goes, Mek thong from Thailand, and Irish Moonshine.

As for beer , i am partial to samuel smith's nut brown ale....wine....too many to choose from(I taste 12-20 different ones a day as I manage a liquor store in a wealthy neighbourhood). Newcastle is okay too

Beers: Guinuess, Murphy's Stout, OB, and PBR

Wines: Gimmie a Big Red like a Cali Zinfandel (Ravenswood vinters) or a OZ Syrah with a nice grilled piece of red meat.

Love wines cause they make food taste that damn much better

Back