Favorite Brew/ Wine - Page 4

--
Boots

July 30th, 2008  
AikiRooster

your a 19 yr old rugrat still, shouldn't be drinking at all.
July 30th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AikiRooster
your a 19 yr old rugrat still, shouldn't be drinking at all.
I second that.
July 31st, 2008  
Fox

Landshark, Bud Light with Lime, Guinness, Shiner (Made and sell in Texas only), Sam Adams (Boston Lager), Budweiser, and Corona........Those are good stuffs.
--
Boots
July 31st, 2008  
CanadianCowgirl

Coors Light...followed by Bud Light.
and as for wine- The cheap stuff will do, baha. I'm not classy when it comes to wine consumption, anything will do, lol
July 31st, 2008  
pixiedustboo

......wine...I'm pretty easy. I love sweet. I like dry, because it reminds me of my Nana.

My very favorite I've had so far was a rose wine I got in Paris. I don't know the name of it, but it was very yummy.
August 1st, 2008  
AussieNick

Just a quick question for the Americans/Canadians here... What the hell is up with light beer? Why do you guys love it so much. I can think of nothing worse than it. To drink light beer is social suicide in Australia.
August 1st, 2008  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Just a quick question for the Americans/Canadians here... What the hell is up with light beer? Why do you guys love it so much. I can think of nothing worse than it. To drink light beer is social suicide in Australia.
I only like the light bud with lime. The rest of it are sucks, in my opinion.
August 1st, 2008  
AikiRooster

We have "blubber" issues in this country Nick. I think that's the main reason.
August 1st, 2008  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Have you tried going to a bar in the States and ordering something other than a light beer on tap? The only options we had for beers that weren't light at the place I worked at were Bud heavy, Killians, Leinenkugels and Blue Moon. It's not that were so obsessed with them, it's just hard to find other options anymore.

Now, for my favorite beer it would have to be Coors. My favorite spirit would have to be either Seagram's Seven or Southern Comfort.
August 1st, 2008  
ObjSRgtLw

Kriek, Schöfferhofer Grapefruit