Favorite Brew/ Wine

Alcohol is a crutch, so I tend to use it as little as possible. Maybe two or three nips of spirit a month for social reasons.

Never drink when you are unhappy, or to ease your burden.

Anything light and German or Dutch.

255872876_630416512f.jpg

Good stuff.

Paul Mosson Brandy when I do, I try to very rarely though.
Wine, Zinfandel is good. Beer is ok but I tend to only drink that at others places. Don't buy the stuff myself.

Wow, a few non-drinker/minimal drinker types here. I drink too much. One of those much despised "binge drinkers". Although I'm not a big beer drinker, but if I do have to it'll be Pure Blonde.

Otherwise I'm a big wine drinker, pretty keen on spirits (love my Gin & Tonic) and am not adverse to hitting the cocktails pretty hard.

There I go making myself look like a social retard alcoholic, but I blame it on the combination of being an Aussie/having Irish heritage/being in the Army.

Guess I'm doing it wrong. The only time I really drink is when I'm feeling down. In fact, the last time I drank was the day after my friend died...

The rest of the time, I'd rather hit something other than the bottle...

Landshark, Bud Light with Lime, Guinness, Shiner (Made and sell in Texas only), Sam Adams (Boston Lager), Budweiser, and Corona........Those are good stuffs.

Last edited:
Coors Light...followed by Bud Light.
and as for wine- The cheap stuff will do, baha. I'm not classy when it comes to wine consumption, anything will do, lol

......wine...I'm pretty easy. I love sweet. I like dry, because it reminds me of my Nana.

My very favorite I've had so far was a rose wine I got in Paris. I don't know the name of it, but it was very yummy.

Just a quick question for the Americans/Canadians here... What the hell is up with light beer? Why do you guys love it so much. I can think of nothing worse than it. To drink light beer is social suicide in Australia.

Just a quick question for the Americans/Canadians here... What the hell is up with light beer? Why do you guys love it so much. I can think of nothing worse than it. To drink light beer is social suicide in Australia.

I only like the light bud with lime. The rest of it are sucks, in my opinion.

Have you tried going to a bar in the States and ordering something other than a light beer on tap? The only options we had for beers that weren't light at the place I worked at were Bud heavy, Killians, Leinenkugels and Blue Moon. It's not that were so obsessed with them, it's just hard to find other options anymore.

Now, for my favorite beer it would have to be Coors. My favorite spirit would have to be either Seagram's Seven or Southern Comfort.

Last edited:
Back