Favorite book or author (non-military related)

Nefertiti

I'd have to say so far, The Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut or just about any Phillip K. Dick book.

Cindi

There are non-military books and authors? :shock: j/k Well the only non-military books i've read are The Cay, Timothy of The Cay, A Tale Of Two Cities, and Moby Dick. None of which are my favorite.

FM 216-6-785-10 :lol: .

Just kidding. I like anything that Stephen King writes (particularly the Dark Tower series). His final episode comes out on the 9th of september!!!!!!!! I have waited a long time for the finally it better be good.

I like anything that Stephen King writes (particularly the Dark Tower series). His final episode comes out on the 9th of september!!!!!!!! I have waited a long time for the finally it better be good.

My husband really loves that series and has put a lot of hopes and dreams into the final book! :lol:

I've only recently started reading it and it and it is really good actually. I normally dont' like the way he writes though... too self centered it seems. But the guy could get a book published about poo and everyone would rush to read it and make it into a movie so who wouldn't be big-headed? ;)

Cindi

You also need to read all the books related to the dark tower series to fully understand it all ( I advise reading Hearts in Atlantis first)

Ding dangit, we gotta chose one?

Dante's Inferno, Robinson Crusoe, The Call of the Wild and White Fang, the Lord of the Rings, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, just to name a few.

Back