Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACV-S

• Dardo

• Other

• Total voters
My favourite tracked AFV/APC is the M113, they are no longer good.... But I like 'em. Personal opinion though.

The only problem with the M113 is that its not a armored....Its called an APC, when really, it cant een protect against .50 rounds...

I'll go with CV90, I haven't been inside of it but I've seen them kicking up snow pretty good. BMP 3 seems good too but I wouldn't like to be in the same cramped space with couple of dozen explosive 100mm cannon shells :shock:

You should vote the BMP-3 if you like the explode a lot.

Question: Are the fuel cells still stored in the rear doors of the BMP-3? It was found in the BMP-1 that they would catch fire and prevent the crew from escaping. It kinda sucks when you're hit and you want to get out the rear door and the door is on fire.

The Puma looks to be a very good vehicle, developed by 2 of the best companies in the world at designing armoured vehicles!
My personal favourite is the CV90, but the bradley, warrior are combat proven and the ASCOD looks gd!

Actually its wrong to enter the BMP3 in the APC vote, since it is an IFV.
To club the BMP3 with tha Bradley is not fair to either, the M2/3 was developed to improve on the M113s armour protection and lack of fire power.
The BMP3 surpasses all the above in -
- Low sheloutte.
- Mobility.
- Water fording capability.
- Fire power.

lemontree said:
Actually its wrong to enter the BMP3 in the APC vote, since it is an IFV.
To club the BMP3 with tha Bradly is not fair to either.
The Bradly is a battle taxi, period. You can not use it to hold ground or provide any fire power.
Where as the BMP3 type for vehicles are Infantry Fighting Vehicles. They hold their own and APCs don't compare to them.

You're kidding, right? I know OTOH that the BMP has a 100mm cannon (and bradley doesn't) but to say that you can hold ground with it is insane. It only takes one good missile-like with the bradley...you see where I'm trying to go with this?

rOk said:
It only takes one good missile-like with the bradley...you see where I'm trying to go with this?
What ever is fielded can be destroyed. I'm talking of capability for a given task.

lemontree said:
rOk said:
It only takes one good missile-like with the bradley...you see where I'm trying to go with this?
What ever is fielded can be destroyed. I'm talking of capability for a given task.

The Bradly is armed with two TOW missiles each of which can hit a target 3.75 miles away.

The smaller but much faster firing main gun is better suited for infantry support.

Not to mention the optics on a Bradley vs. a BMP which is the key in vehicle survivability on the modern battlefield.

Therefore I conclude that the Bradley is a far superior IFV to the outdated BMP.

But I still think the CV90 is a better design than the Bradley.

Back