Favorite Band

I like a lot of bands. I can't say I have one that is my favorite. If I had to choose though it would be.................uh.....hold on let me think.... :shock: ............it hurts to think so it might take a while................I really like Linkin Park....Then there's STP.... Oooo, oooo, STP are my favorite.... Yep, yep. That's the one. That took long enough. :?

There are many bands i really like. Actually they are too many to mention and most people don't know them.

Not my favorite bands but at least better known:

Motörhead
Iron Maiden
Manowar
old Metallica stuff
Misfits
Dead Kennedys

Besides the other 500 metal bands I liston to. My alltime favorite would be "Blind Guardian"

FutureRANGER said:
Band of what?

Band of Brothers.... :lol:

I agree with Bootboy82 here, great choice of music there..
But replace Misfits and Dead Kennedys with Ramstein.... :rock:

I saw Manowar and Ramstein live at the Roskilde Festival a couple of years ago, great live bands!!! :twisted:

Big & Rich brings shame to the Country genre

Toby Keith, Brad Paisley and Josh Gracin are my favorites.

I have to agree with Big and Rich being a country abomination. My faves are Paul Brandt, Wide Mouth Mason, Better Than Ezra, Seether.

In country music I enjoy Toby Kieth, Kenny :shock: Chesney, Brooks and Dunn, and whoever it is that sings raining on sunday. If anyone knows who sings that song please get back to me? :?:

I have a lot. 3 Doors Down, 3 Days Grace, John Michael Montgomery, Tim McGraw..I could go on

Please.....? Go on, go on.....? John M. Montgomery's pretty cool. I'm still in love with Kenny Chesney's voice. He looks good too. Boy can that man sing. Grrrrr. Yea baby. :mrgreen:

Back