Favorite Band - Page 4

--
Boots

September 24th, 2004  
Caffeine

REM is great I also like some punk like SUM 41 and Blink 182 but I am a Jazz fan myself. Especially old time Big Band jazz. I even like the new wave big band guys as well. Anything I can swing to.
September 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Tons of different bands, from Queen to Beatles to Offspring, Green Day, and Matchbox 20.
September 28th, 2004  
c/Mcpl.Lynam

Dropkick murphys, Blink 182, ramstine
--
Boots
October 1st, 2004  
cpl_clarke

The Tea Party, Rammstein, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson
October 5th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Metallica. I find you can just get so into their music. And when you feel bummed out, you can listen to any one of their songs and feel like you can take on anything or anyone. I think they're an awesome band
October 6th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
Metallica. I find you can just get so into their music. And when you feel bummed out, you can listen to any one of their songs and feel like you can take on anything or anyone. I think they're an awesome band
AMEN to that sister!!!!! besides Metallica,guns'n'rosses,nightwish,manowar,rhapsody ,CCR,led zeppelin,hammerfall,enigma,blind guardian,sonata artica,children of bodom there is no music for me 8)
October 6th, 2004  
Hegario

Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews and Brian Setzer. Setzer rocks bigtime.
October 6th, 2004  
BookReader

Aerosmith
October 6th, 2004  
G.A.F.E.S.

Topic: .........

Well i like almost all kind of music. But ill put just what mainly i listen to.
My favorites.

Rock : Genitallica ( mexico), Molotov( mexico), Angeles del Infierno ( spain), Mago de Oz ( spain) Enrique Bunbury(spain).

HipHop : Mexico: Lingo Squad, Cartel de Santa, Area Rekstringida, Vieja Guardia . Spain : Violadores del Verso, Nach, Dogma Crew, Shotta. France : Supreme NTM, Sniper, Fonky Family. USA : Mos Def, Krs-one, Wutang Clan, Arsonists, Swallen Members. Canada : Rascalz.

October 6th, 2004  
Skinny

1: The Rolling Stones
2: Alice In Chains