Favorite Band

It changes constantly:
Franz Ferdinand, Jet, The Killers, The Strokes, The Hives, Switchfoot, Maroon 5 and scores by James Newton Howard and Howard Shore.

Bands...

The Clash, Dead Kennedys, R.E.M and Bjørk.

For my long distanse drives The Stones make the gas pedal wander to places it's never been.... :dive:

REM is great I also like some punk like SUM 41 and Blink 182 but I am a Jazz fan myself. Especially old time Big Band jazz. I even like the new wave big band guys as well. Anything I can swing to.

Metallica. I find you can just get so into their music. And when you feel bummed out, you can listen to any one of their songs and feel like you can take on anything or anyone. I think they're an awesome band :rock:

Metallica. I find you can just get so into their music. And when you feel bummed out, you can listen to any one of their songs and feel like you can take on anything or anyone. I think they're an awesome band
AMEN to that sister!!!!! besides Metallica,guns'n'rosses,nightwish,manowar,rhapsody,CCR,led zeppelin,hammerfall,enigma,blind guardian,sonata artica,children of bodom there is no music for me 8)

Well i like almost all kind of music. But ill put just what mainly i listen to.
My favorites.

Rock : Genitallica ( mexico), Molotov( mexico), Angeles del Infierno ( spain), Mago de Oz ( spain) Enrique Bunbury(spain).

HipHop : Mexico: Lingo Squad, Cartel de Santa, Area Rekstringida, Vieja Guardia . Spain : Violadores del Verso, Nach, Dogma Crew, Shotta. France : Supreme NTM, Sniper, Fonky Family. USA : Mos Def, Krs-one, Wutang Clan, Arsonists, Swallen Members. Canada : Rascalz.

:rambo:

Back