Favorite Anime

ACTaFOOL82

Excuse my nerdiness, before you hunt me down, and nerd toss me. Whats your favorite anime series (no movies)?

I like Cowboy Bebop (great animation, and fun story), Outlaw Star (Action packed), and Gundam Wing (Just straight up classic).

I only like the space/future genre, I just cant get into the fantasy crap.

:cowb:

YOU HAVE TO PICK A FAVORTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like most of them however my favs would be

Wolf Rain
Outlaw Star
.hack/sign
Big O 1&2
Cowboy bebop
Trigun
Kikader
Pilot Candidate
Inyuasha
One Piece ( Magna)
Shamen King ( Magna)
Yugioh ( Magna)
Yu Yu hakasho....

However of All time Gundam is my Favorite, I have probably spent close to 1,000 dollers on various Gundam things ...I LOVE IT with Gundam Seed and Gudam Wing being my favorite.

Okay to sleepy to think of any more right now

Yeah... I'm usually not a huge fan of anime's shown on Cartoon Network. A few exceptions: Cowboy bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw star.

Dameon you truly are a hardcore anime nerd (compliment).

Battery, youre right dude Adult swim shows alot of fantasy/magic cartojos. Still they have Aqua Teen Hunger Force, that makes up for the crappy shows. If any of ya'll wanna get some cheap anime DVD's check eBay they have whole series of shows for like 25 bucks. They are pirate, but still good. :cowb:

Trigun is my favourite along with Dragonballz. :)

Cowboy Bebop just kicks ass and is that kind of anime where you ca watch it over and over and over and over again. ;)

BAH! Anime. What a load of trash! I can't stand anime! I want to punch it. The drawings are crap.

Dude compared to all of Americas cartoons, the Anime has better animation, and story lines. Plus its less funny, and more shooting stuff. :cowb:

Okay It's been about... 7 hours since I made this post and now I'm at home on my desktop. :p

Before I start being a hypocrit I'd like to know what kind of anime/cartoons you (Trevor, Bootboy82, and USA0wnz) do like.

Maybe if you just hate cartoons/anime in general it'll be a different case but I'd like your responses please.

Hmmm I can choose watching Whats new Scooby Doo chase people around, or I can watch people get blown up.....the choices the choices... :twisted:

Back