Favorit Sport

--
Boots

April 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Favorit Sport

Whats your favorit sport. And no, man hunting is not a valid ansawer(plus i want it for me self!!!!)
April 29th, 2004  
night stalker

does airsoft count? If it does then airsoft is my favorite sport. If it doesnt count then Baseball is my favorite sport.
April 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

FOOTBALL (the American kind)

Everything else is ok
--
Boots
April 30th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Favorite sport? Gots to be....Wind Surfing! barring no water, land yatching!

( Land yatching is that three wheeled sail driven skeleton that goes 60 miles an hour across desert flats...at least in US South West!)
April 30th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
Land yatching is that three wheeled sail driven skeleton that goes 60 miles an hour across desert flats...at least in US South West!
Crazy Americans.... , Sounds fun....
April 30th, 2004  
Redleg

Winter sports.
Snowboarding.. 8)
April 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Hmm, let's see .. Rugby (not that sissy American football with pads!), REAL football, hockey, baseball, Mountain climbing (not really a spectator sport, but I enjoy doing it) - hitting K2 in three years, permit still pending from the Pakis, well, if India doesn't blow them up anyway. Hmm, what else - sailing (racing - Santana 35; ten-man crew).

If it's fun, includes a risk of serious bodly injury and has strategy, I'll do it, watch it, and armchair "quarterback" it!
April 30th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Summer: Football(both play and watch). The real kind of course, not the odd US version :P

Winter: Skiing, both downhill and cross country.
April 30th, 2004  
Redneck

REAL real Football (the kind with hits that would kill an unprotected rugby player ), RODEO (mainly roughstock, but you got to love the girls and their barrels ), and wrestling for spectator sports.

Mountain biking, downhill skiing, snowboarding, hunting, horseback riding, rappelling, hiking, whatever else you got , the results of a childhood spent in the middle of nowhere with no TV.
April 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
REAL real Football (the kind with hits that would kill an unprotected rugby player
Never played real rugby, eh?